Comodo Firewall failed blocking some IPs

Can anyone please respond to my question above? Thank you!

I’m not sure about your last question, but I think to block an IP address you would go to advanced settings, then ‘Security Settings’, ‘Firewall’ sections , ‘Global Rules’, click the small grey arrow at bottom and select ‘add’, then options action-block, check the box to log as firewall event, protocol-IP (you could create rules under all of them though, just repeating this process), direction- in (you could create for out as well, I think by doing the above steps, just reversing the source and destination), description- give it a name that makes sense to you. Under the source tab, address- ipv4 single address, then type in the ip address (193.169.12.26), leave other tabs alone, click Ok button to close rule. Now, be sure to click OK a second time to close the main ‘Advanced Settings’ box- I sometimes make changes and forget this last ‘OK’ and the rule isn’t saved :-[ Maybe that was happening? You can open advanced settings again to check that your rule is still there, add more rules.

I’m just a user, but I think this might work. It would block all traffic from the ip that Malwarebytes alerts for. You may need to block outgoing traffic to that address too by creating another rule.

Thank you so much! Will try and wish this time will work!