Comodo Firewall doesn't recognize the right paths for encrypted volume

A. Comodo Firewall doesn’t recognize the right paths for encrypted volume
Can you reproduce the problem & if so how reliably?:
Every time on Windows logon CF show the same alerts and doesn’t remember my rules.
If you can, exact steps to reproduce. If not, exactly what you did & what happened:
1: I encrypted my E drive with True Crypt with all applications on it.
2: It now recognizes the path for E drive as \Device\TrueCryptVolumeE\ and not E:
3: In the HIPS Rules window the paths for the applications are in the right format but in the logs they appear with the other format \Device\TrueCryptVolumeE
One or two sentences explaining what actually happened:
I encrypted my E drive with True Crypt and now CF doesn’t see the right path for the drive and doesn’t remember rules for any application located on this drive.
One or two sentences explaining what you expected to happen:
To remember my answers.
If a software compatibility problem have you tried the advice to make programs work with CIS?:
Sandbox module is not activated
Any software except CIS/OS involved? If so - name, & exact version:
Sandboxie 4.14
Any other information, eg your guess at the cause, how you tried to fix it etc:
I did fresh reinstall of CF but this didn’t help. I think the problem is becasue i encrypted the volume because before that i didn’t have this problem. CF doesn’t seem to handle the encryped volume properly.

B. YOUR SETUP
Exact CIS version & configuration:
Comodo Firewall 8.1.0.4426
Modules enabled & level. D+/HIPS, Autosandbox/BBlocker, Firewall, & AV:
D+/HIPS: Safe Mode
Auto-sandbox: Disabled
Firewall: Custom ruleset
AV: Not installed
Have you made any other changes to the default config? (egs here.):
Not using Comodo DNS servers
Firewall set to Custom Rules
HIPS: Enhanced mode off; No preset rules deleted
Have you updated (without uninstall) from CIS 5, 6 or 7?:
No

Have you imported a config from a previous version of CIS:
No

OS version, SP, 32/64 bit, UAC setting, account type, V.Machine used:
Windows 7 Ultimate SP1, 32 bit, UAC disabled, admin/user, no
Other security/s’box software a) currently installed b) installed since OS, including initial trial security software included with system:
Sanboxie

[attachment deleted by admin]

Anything new about this bug report? It looks to me that someone is just having users fill all these bug report data and then none seems to care.

Can you attach the diagnostics file (instructions on how to do this provided here) and the KillSwitch Process List (instructions on how to do that provided here and put the resulting file in a zip file. Both should then be attached to your post.

Once you attach these files i will forward your bug report

Thanks

Since the required files have not been attached i will move this to the incomplete section. Please note the devs dont often look in this section so your bug may not be fixed. Feel free to add the requested files then i can forward this to the devs.

Thanks