Comodo Firewall & D+ with Avast free AV and MBAM Pro

Hey guys, I have searched in this forum already as well as I googled a bit about this topic but most things I found didn’t really help me much (there was a nice thread here in the comodo forum… but it was only Comodo Firewall & Avast AV related… so no Defense+ and MBAM Pro).

Anyway, my problem:
I want to use Comodo Firewall & Defense+ together with Avast free AV & MBAM Pro. I’m worried about conflicts between D+ and Avast shields (e.g. behaviour blocker). Are the any shield in Avast AV that would conflict with Comodo Firewall / D+ ? Is MBAM Pro causing any troubles to Comodo?

Files I added to the exclusion list:

In Comodo D+ Exclusion list

C:\Program Files\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware\mbam.exe C:\Program Files\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware\mbamgui.exe C:\Program Files\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware\mbamservice.exe C:\Program Files\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware\mbam.dll C:\Program Files\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware\mbamext.dll C:\Program Files\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware\mbamcore.dll C:\Program Files\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware\mbamnet.dll C:\Program Files\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware\ssubtmr6.dll C:\Program Files\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware\vbalsgrid6.ocx C:\Users\My-Username\AppData\Malwarebytes\* <-- this might be not so secure :P C:\Windows\Temp\_avast_\* C:\Program Files\AVAST Software\Avast\AvastUI.exe C:\Program Files\AVAST Software\Avast\AvastSvc.exe

Files of Comodo that I added to the exclusion list of MBAM Pro & Avast:

C:\Program Files\COMODO\COMODO Internet Security\cmdagent.exe C:\Program Files\COMODO\COMODO Internet Security\cfp.exe C:\Program Files\COMODO\COMODO Internet Security\cavscan.exe C:\Program Files\COMODO\COMODO Internet Security\cfupdate.exe

Is there anything else I should add to Comodos exclusion list or vice versa?

Thanks

@edit: I’m on a Win7 Prof. x64 SP1 system

Boris 3 also has a few tips on how to use Avast and CIS side by side: https://forums.comodo.com/install-setup-configuration-help-cis/using-comodo-internet-security-with-avast-free-t73832.0.html;msg526088#msg526088 .

Thanks, overall I dont think that there will be any conflicts ?

Comodo AV+FW+HIPS
Avast Behaviour Blocker (should work together with HIPS) , Script shield (smth to prevent malware scripts in browsers), Network shield, Web shield (blocking malware sites)
Mbam Pro works just fine with CIS so far and also is “build” to work with other security products.