COMODO Faster Master 4.0 BETA Released!!!

I agree. Faster Master is a poor choice: it sounds amateurish and silly.

That is like naming a car model “luxury feel automobile”.
Or like naming a computer “jiffy chip”.

COMODO Desktop Utilities is a good name.
Here is another name to consider: Comodo System Optimizer

+1 like Food Master

+1 :-TU

I first thought this was a April Fools Joke until I realized it’s not even close to April…

This really is a pretty bad move, I dont think i should go to my boss and say Thanks to Comodo’s Faster Master 4.0 I made my Computer Faster thanks to the Faster Master’s Utilities… Or simply telling my brother he Check out the Faster Master, It will make your computer go faster, He’ll say It Will? and I will say of course It’s the Master of Faster Computer, Fast is in its name Of course it will. I mean if we were in a cartoon I would say Of course let the name be. but Honestly This is simply non-technical name and more of a cheap cars salesman or a cheap computer-salesman, Yeah This Car has a Automatic Thingy Mebobby… lol

Faster Master - First thing I think of is an elliptical “Stair Master”, Than second thing i think of is Grand Master Flash, than the third thing I think of is a downfall to its name due to Comodo saying that this product is the master of fast/speed thus if it does not do a good job with a lot of reviewers computers than bad feedback and bad praise will be in the near future, the fourth thing i think of is this video WACKY WAVING INFLATABLE ARM FLAILING TUBE MEN! - YouTube

Well, I’m for one for a different name like Whoop Suggested it’s more “Professional and Technical and Easier to Promote”

Just my two cents

Edit: When not started as Admin “COMODO Faster Master can only be started by an Administrator”
Sounds like someone could make a rap song out of that
:Jiggy:

Another Edit Beside from the Name, It’s more improved and faster response :slight_smile:

+1 for comodo system optimizer but to call it this i think it will need a disk defrag and better registry defrag

Hi,

Whey do you consider that the registry defrag we have is not good?

i wouldnt say its not good enough it just seems that other solutions defrag/optimize more
cfm said my registry was 20% fragmented while my current regdefrag said it was 38% fragmented

even after a regdefag with another product cfm still says my registry is 20% fragmented

Ok, but it another product says that the registry is 20% fragmented, this may be because they use another method to analyse. Did you tries to defragment with CFM and see what other products say about the fragmentation percent?

thats what i was thinking. i will test it tomorrow

Hi,

I see that a lot of you are unhappy with the new name. So please help us to find a better one. Please post your ideas here and we’ll select the best one.

PS: The name change was mandatory, we couldn’t use System-Cleaner any more.

[quote author=Whoop-dee-doo link=topic=77176.msg552272#msg552272 date=1318143750]
I agree. Faster Master is a poor choice: it sounds amateurish and silly.

That is like naming a car model “luxury feel automobile”.
Or like naming a computer “jiffy chip”.

[i][b][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt]COMODO Desktop Utilities is a good name.
Here is another name to consider: Comodo System Optimizer

+1 :-TU

a few ideas…

Comodo Neat and Clean
Comodo System Cleanup
Comodo System Janitor
Comodo System Optimizer
Comodo PC Cleanup
Comodo PC Cleaner
Comodo Cleanup Utilities

here’s what i have done i tested registry fragmentation with tuneup utilities 2011 and quicksys registry defrag both showed 15% fragmentation and CFM showed 22%…
also CFM doesnt show clearly the defragmentation process like that of tune up utilities 2011…

why there is no disk defrag in CFM??

Comodo PC purifier.

comodo desktop utilities will be nice one…

Comodo System Optimizer :-TU
Comodo System Utilities :azn:
Comodo PC Optimizer :slight_smile:
Comodo PC Utilities :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

It can’t be Clean and its derivatives (Cleanup, Janitor,…) as the prog not only cleans.
But never Faster-Master! >:-D

COMODO System Utilities :-TU

+1

+1

what about : comodo system sweeper

No! It not only sweeps, but fixes as well.