COMODO Failing to startup.

After staying up late and having cleaned my PC recently of several viruses I was a little paranoid in regards to the DpiSca.exe and what it exactly did (as I couldn’t find anything and assumed it was a virus) so by using the COMODO block file feature I had done that, as well as accidently adding the cfp.exe file to the list of blocked files. Since then I’ve been getting several errors such as windows freezing and requiring a reset, which assumably, is accounted to the fact that DpiSca.exe is responsible for updating the registry and so it’s causing my PC to slowly begin to flip itself over.

I can’t run either program because COMODO has them blocked with the following error:

“Windows cannot access the specified device, path, or file. You may not have the appropriate permissions to access the item.”

Any advice on what to do? I’ve considered using the cleanup and reinstalling it but I don’t want to risk the chance of ruining my system and having to reinstall my OS or anything, and there’s no way to uninstall COMODO through the uninstall programs list. All I practically need to do is get COMODO to work so I can unblock the DpiSca.exe and I’m trying to avoid doing a OS reinstall.

I have administrator access and use 64-bit Windows 7.

Thanks in advance.

You can always boot into Windows Safe Mode, open CIS and unblock what you blocked.