Comodo Essential Care (aka Comodo Complete care)

Hey

I would like comodo to make a suit that contain all the free products and that suit could be called for Comodo Essential Care. It will surely better than Norton 360 and for FREE :slight_smile:

The main reason why I wish this is because COMOODO has many useful program and most of them are stable to use. Comodo should continue to have them separated so that they get the attention is needed; The idea is just combine all of their software in one main program.

Please vote and leave comments

Regards,
Valentin

https://forums.comodo.com/wishlist-cis/aio-product-t60255.0.html

Thanks kinemitor. I thought of the future aswell:)

Keep voting :slight_smile:

Regards,
Valentin

The name of this product could be Comodo Complete Care

OK - but only if the different components can be individually selected for installation.
This would save disk space being needlessly consumed and reduce backup times.

good idea. +1 :-TU

I think standalone products are better to install and choose.

+1 :-TU

+1 :-TU

I think the option to download all comodo products at once should be there and of course when all products are more or less stable. What you want to install is another thing.

Regards,
Valentin N

Comodo Complete Care? I like the sound of that.

• Comodo Firewall (HIPS) + A Network (Network Acces Control) (NAC) Module.
  • Behaviour, Rule and Proactive Cloud Based Proces & Registery Monitor.
  • Sharing Antivirus and Network protection between Pc’s inside a network.

Would be some nice features to add to the Comodo Family.

I have made mind map. I have only made the installation producer. The GUI will make later. feel to tell me what is missing.

EDIT: will update the existing download file.

Take care!

Regards,
Valentin N

[attachment deleted by admin]

One way to accomplish your idea is to provide an installer program that has a description of each of the Comodo programs. In the description, it would summarize what each program does and its unique function compared to other comodo programs. In other words, it would be a guide to comodo products. The guide would help the user decide which products he/she needs. The user could then select which items he/she wants to install. Then, the installer would download and install only those programs that the user selects.

In fact, you could have a “recommend which products to install” option. The program could ask the user to respond to some basic questions (such as shown below*) and it could scan your computer for pertinent info (Are the programs compatible with your OS? Do you have enough disk space? Do you have a lot of temp files or junk files?, etc.). Based on the info it gathers, it would recommend comodo programs.

If the Comodo website was tweaked, it could be set up to accomplish the task described above, and the website would be an alternative to using a downloadable installer.

Some possible names for this include: “Comodo Comprehensive Installer” or “Comodo Advisor & Installer”

Whoop

How would you classify your technical computer expertise? Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced
Do you like to customize your programs or let the programs run with recommended settings?
Do you need a method to back up your data?
Etc.

Here is a small preview of what i have made so far

Here is the link

Jake

I like your idea. I will read it more carefully! :slight_smile:

I’m currently working on the GUI and I will also make the installing procedure will look like.

Regards,
Valentin N

Here’s my 2 cents.

A checkbox should be provided next to each of the names as to whether or not you want to install it. Of course, if the product is already installed, the box should be pre-checked and grayed out.

When you click on the name of the product more information should be provided. In this way you can easily, and quickly, explore the different programs Comodo offers and understand what each does.

Sorry, if the program already does this. I just explored it quickly and didn’t want to try installing anything.

Look at the pics attached. I will make a video and explain it :slight_smile:

I will upload it when I am finished.

Regards,
Valentin N

The pics are attached. I will fill in more but this what I have accomplished so far.

I will upload a new and hopefully a better tomorrow; I have one but I will make a new one enough.

Regards,
Valentin N

[attachment deleted by admin]

Well done with the work so far. Good luck

Thanks captain :slight_smile: The GUI is being improved and I hope it will be soon up. I will also upload the ppt file in megaupload when it’s finished.

Regards,
Valentin N