Comodo Dragon ver 22.0 is now available for download

Does Dragon have built in Flash now like Chrome does ? If it does then why did it take so long to do it…?

No such problem with Windows 7 64-bit. Works fine.

Not with me.Running Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit
I installed the new version… everything gone on speed dial, ghostery and happens every time I close the browser and restart. Not funny Comodo. :o

Oh well ,back to firefox…

On Startup - Open the New Tab Page prob is solved in this version, right?

Its working fine here.

Correct, another bug solved. :-TU

Now that languy99 mentioned the problem, I checked my extensions.

On a machine running win XP 32bits, the extensions are indeed reset at their default config. After changing their options, the changes are not kept after the relaunch of Dragon.

On a machine running win 7 32bits, the problem doesn’t arise.

Hence the problem seems to be specific to XP.

No, on my Windows 7 (64bit) machine, this problem also.
I’m back to version: 21

(I’m sorry about my english…)

Rolf

someone is having trouble Maintaining the settings of the extensions after the new update?
I’m also having problems with it and the OS is windows 7 (x32)

No problem with settings here on Windows 7 HP 64bit.

Same OS here & no prob.

Edit to my previous post : after restarting the win 7 32bits box, the extension problem appeared there as well. :frowning:

Extension settings after update.
Does this topic help?

Hi captainsticks,

I tried your suggestions namely unticking “clear data from hosted apps” before clearing browsing data, but sadly that didn’t solve the problem :frowning:

OK sorry, it was just a thought seeing it is a new addition and I haven’t had time to test it out.

I went back to 21.2 just to make sure that it wasn’t something I had done or was doing and I have no problem with this version.
Just FYI

So what happened?

( Windows 7 Ultimate 64 )

;D Have started today my second laptop witch was not in use for about 1 month
after windows start a message on the screan from Comodo program manager
CPM have folowed the comodo dragon uptade ; or someting like that;
Have started dragon ,checked for the version and 22.0 running without any change to setting .speed dial not changed as well.
:love: and (:CLP)

I think Dragon has had the pepperflash variation of flash for quite a while, same as google chrome

I personally did not notice it not installing on previous versions because I do not want it installed at all.

I think Comodo may have made a set of circumstances respecting peoples wishes (Dragon being a privacy respecting browser) not to install it if a user has previously said no.

Which unfortunately for those that do want it in subsequent versions prevented it installing at all.

I am glad it still respects my wishes never to install the worst privacy offending plugin ever devised.

But those of us wanting a secure browser also understand there will be people out there like yourself who do not mind having everything you do being monitored / filed / collected / mapped by adobe on multiple realtime communications channels. The internet is rife with the “need” for the ■■■■■■ thing.

One change which I did not like, although we can change it back to its previous setting …

Settings / Advanced Settings / Content Settings / Clear cookies and other site data when I close my browser <<-- With this update, it became un-checked.

Whereas previously it was checked. Thats not cool …

However I very much appreciate the new options in Content Settings

Media
Ask me when a site requires access to my camera and microphone (recommended)
Do not allow sites to access my camera and microphone

Oh yes please, Do not allow ever. Thank you for that option, I know previously Chrome/Dragon was capable of allowing it, but we did not get the choice consistently as it does now :slight_smile:

does Comodo intend to work towards making Comodo sync possible or is Comodo totally abandoning the idea for now if not forever

Unfortunately no help here. That option (to clear hosted apps data) was never checked on my system since availability in the first place. I’m also back to version 21.2 now.

I’m running Win7 32-bit as well (all latest updates), so definitely not OS specific.

Latest version of Dragon is based on BETA version of Chromium.
Maybe this could be the cause of this bug?