Comodo Dragon ver 13.2 is now available for download

Comodo Dragon 13.2 is now available for download from the following link:
http://download.Comodo.com/dragon/DragonSetup.exe

IMPROVED:

• Chromium core 13.0.782.218 is used.
  • New option to disable showing a warning for low-validation certificate (Options > Under the Hood).

Updated.

BTW This will be implement? https://forums.comodo.com/news-announcements-feedback-cd/hard-fail-ocsp-in-comodo-dragon-t75880.0.html

Just installed the latest version of Comodo Dragon. For some reason this version and the last version I had problems downloading with Dragon.

It would continually time out, sometimes not even start the download.
Did notice though that the folder that Dragon was being downloaded to was not Dragon but Chrome 11867 ?

Uninstalled Dragon with Revo and used IE for the download. It took me 5 tries but on the 5th try the download completed.
Probably because so many want to download and check this latest release out.

UncleDoug

Is it just me or after disabling the warning for low-validation certificate the WOT addon started working properly. Good job guys :wink:

Like the last installer, this one also imports bookmarks from the default browser even though it wasn’t specified to do so.

I wish it wouldn’t do this. :-\

Good work guys!

Comodo Dragon is becoming one of the Most Secure Browsers in the world…Keep it going!

Yes, we have it in our to-do list.

Thanks for continuous updates!
I was using Google Chrome but switched to Dragon and I am really happy with it :-TU

Thank you!

Comodo Dragon is truly one of the, if not the most secure browser in the world!

another upgrade is needed, new core 728.220 is out, it addresses the Dutch CA total revocation in chromium. I highly recommend that dragon update as fast as possible.

Saturday, September 3, 2011 | 10:23

Labels: Stable updates

The Stable channel has been updated to 13.0.782.220 for Windows, Mac, Linux, and Chrome Frame.

We’re revoking trust for SSL certificates issued by DigiNotar-controlled intermediate CAs used by the Dutch PKIoverheid program. For more details about the security issues see the Google Security Blog post about DigiNotar and an update from Mozilla, who is also moving to revoke trust in these certificates.

If you find a new issue, please let us know by filing a bug.

Anthony Laforge
Google Chrome

Unfortunately, I cannot install apps Offline gmail and Google Calendar from Google Web store. It says it cannot be installed because This can be installed only from Web Store. It makes no sense. I do install it from Web store. Maybe language of Web Store is issue?

Thanks alot comodo team for this new upgrade in shortest period.

+1

Iranian 'Comodohacker' says he can still issue bogus certs:
[url=http://www.theregister.co.uk/2011/09/06/comodohacker_claims_diginotar_hack/]Claimed DigiNotar hacker: I have access to four more CAs[/url]

C.D is slow. PaleMoon is faster.

I think C.D should also works on speed.

Let’s see…
CD without cleaning History and all that = Faster
Pale Moon without cleaning History and all that = Faster

CD with cleaning of History and all that = Fast
Pale Moon with cleaning of History and all that = Faster

If you have a pretty high-bandwidth internet, it’s not so noticeable on the speed. Now, this is if you are referring to the site-rendering speeds. Gecko has the upper-hand, but not all the sites are rendered equal.

Advice on CD is no to clear History, Cache, etc.

@Dacia I am with you on that as well, but doesn’t that affect sites that require that certificate only? Or does this work on all sites in general, as long as you have the certificate implied?

13.4 released here

Topic Locked.