Comodo Dragon no longer works or closes after several seconds

I ran repair without success. I uninstalled Comodo Dragon, then I deleted my user profile by deleting the “Local/Comodo” folder. I reinstalled Comodo Dragon. After installation and creation of a new user profile the same thing happened; the browser opened and then immediately closed. By the way, this all happened after the most recent Microsoft Update on 7/13/17. Also, my Start Menu in Windows 10 will not open, even after rolling back the update. I will try to reinstall the update again.

Do you have other Comodo products installed? Namely CIS, Internet Security Essentials, Secure Shopping, or CCAV?

I Comodo Internet Security Essentials installed. The problem is fixed for now. I uninstalled yesterday’s Microsoft Update, “2017-07 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1703 for x64-based Systems (KB4025342)” and Comodo Dragon works again. I can also see the “Start Menu”. I read an article saying you need to update Comodo Firewall before applying KB4025342. Unfortunately, I cannot update Comodo. I get a “Download updates” error, “Error: 0x80030201 - The file download was aborted abnormally. The file is incomplete.”

Hi buyer1,
I have seen this occur previously on one system, for memory updating to the latest version of CISE is what solved the issue.
Comodo Internet Security Essentials v1.2.422025.92 Released

Hope that helps.

That only uninstalled “The Man in the Middle” component, not the Firewall. I did download ran the install for Comodo Firewall:

http://download.comodo.com/cis/download/installs/5025/standalone/cmd_fw_installer.exe

There was no “Repair” or “Uninstall” option. After a while a message popped up indicating that I needed to uninstall Comodo Firewall.
I tried uninstalling Comodo Firewall from “Control Panel” and got the following error:

“COMODO Endpoint Security Setup Wizard ended prematurely because of an error.”

So now I have no way of updating Comodo Firewall or uninstalling it. Is there a removal utility or procedure that I can use to uninstall Comodo Firewall?

https://forums.comodo.com/install-setup-configuration-help-cis/most-effective-way-to-reinstallupdate-cis-to-avoidfix-problems-t58620.0.html

Resolved…Thank you!