Comodo Dragon Linux edition please.

I request comodo to launch comodo dragon for linux users as well, i love comodo dragon browser so much still i m missing it in linux, please please make it available as soon as possible.

Thank you in advance comodo :)))

I second that!!!

+1.

Btw, Has anyone tried latest CD with Wine?

:slight_smile:

Nope, I’ve tried it only with ■■■■. :■■■■

The only thing I am against Wine is that we have to use it to run Dragon. Same thing about running Trident-based browsers as Trident is not based to run on Linux. When we say “For Linux,” we mean that it doesn’t depend on something like WINE.

I haven’t tried the latest version, but I tried it maybe a year ago, with less than stellar results. It was pretty unusable.

It could have been something to do with the fact that I was running Linux in a VM. So I was running Dragon through a Windows emulator on a virtualized Linux running on a Windows machine. 88)

Or it could have been something to do with the fact that the Chromium sandboxing technology uses security features in the OS. I don’t know how many of these are actually emulated in Wine.

LOL, I had that coming ;D.

:■■■■

Same here although I tried it directly in Ubuntu. I think CD installed ok but crashed when run.

:slight_smile:

Mac OS version also, I love Comodo Dragon interface :slight_smile: