Comodo Dragon/Chrome 24.0 slow in CIS Sandbox.

-Specific symptoms of the bug and steps you can take to reproduce it (step by step).
The symptoms are slow scrolling, highlighting is tracing far behind instead of being instant, typing is generally slower, basically everything is slower.

To reproduce: Just start Comodo Dragon 24.0 in the sandbox and play around.
-Specific steps you have taken to try to resolve it.
Delete the User Profile (Didn’t help), Re-installed (Didn’t help)
-Comodo Dragon Version (Stable/Beta) e.g. Dragon 4.1.1.11 (Beta); e.g. Dragon 4.1.1.12 (Stable)
Comodo Dragon 24.0.1.0 (Stable)
-Plugins/Themes installed in Comodo Dragon
AdBlock plus, Comodo Web Inspector, DoNotTrackMe, ScriptSafe, LastPass, KB SSL Enforcer, 4chan Plus, Ponyhoof, YousableTubeFix for Chrome. (Also tried with deleted user profile so no extensions in there)
-Windows version (w/ 32 or 64-bit) e.g: Windows 7 Ultimate (64-bit); Windows XP SP 3 (32-bit)
Windows 8 x64
-UAC status (diabled/enabled) if it applies to you [ for Vista/Windows 7 only! ]
Disabled
-System Drive where Windows is installed (e.g. C:, “C” Drive )
The C drive which is also an SSD if that matters
-Place (installation path) where Comodo Dragon is installed
C:\Program Files (x86)\Comodo\Dragon
-User privileges (administrator, limited user, guest, etc.)
Administrator
-If you have Google Chrome installed then please mention it’s version and whether the same issue reproduces with it.
Yes I have Google Chrome installed, running version “24.0.1312.52 m” and I have the same problem there.

I would also like to say that Comodo Dragon version 23.4 and 24.0 works normally outside of the sandbox, Comodo Dragon 23.4 works normally inside the sandbox. And like I said Comodo Dragon 24.0 does NOT work like normal in the sandbox
Google Chrome “24.0.1312.52 m” works like normal outside of the sandbox but works like Comodo Dragon 24.0 while inside the sandbox, meaning very slow.

The sandbox level I use is “Fully Virtualized” and running Comodo Internet Security V6 (6.0.260739.2674)

Edit:
I’ve made a recording, however when recording the browser acted like if it was in the sandbox, when I paused the recording it would act normally, so the slowness when outside of the sandbox is probably caused by the limited framerate of 30 while recording.
The video is still rendering and then I’m also going to have to upload it to youtube so expect it in a while. I also had some issues while recording like it took me a while to understand that is was the recording making it slow in some cases and I got a phone call in the beginning. I haven’t watched the video myself but I think it’s a high probability that I mumble throughout the video…

Edit 2:
Here’s the video: - YouTube

Edit 3: As I did the video I discovered that it’s only slow on webpages and not in the actual settings!!

The problem is still in Comodo Dragon 24.1, obviously it’s something with the new Chromium core that the Sandbox doesn’t like, but now I got confused because I don’t know if this thread perhaps should be in the bug section for CIS? =S

Since no one is commenting on this I will assume that no one else is having this issue and that it’s something on my computer that doesn’t like when the latest chrome core is run within the sandbox.

Hi SanyaIV,
Sorry you have had no replies on this issue.
Other members maybe either not experiencing this issue or have not had time to try.

IMO it is best left in Dragons bug report section as it appears to be version specific to Dragon.

Your report is greatly appreciated, now let us hope the Devs can reproduce your issue and come up with a fix.
Thanks and kind regards.

Alright, thanks =)

The problem is still present in Version 25 and makes Comodo Dragon unusable in the sandbox (in my opinion)

Still present in Version 26.0.2.0 and I have moved over to Opera, the decision was made largely because of this issue however since Opera is going towards using the Chromium engine at some point, I really hope this issue with the chromium engine is solved. I am going to create a bug report in the CIS section of this forum since this is a bug with CIS’s Sandbox and the Chromium engine.

Hello,

Virtualisation can add to the input delay, but that is not related to the browser. If the behavior is encountered only when Dragon is sandboxed then it would be best to address this issue to the CIS section of the forum.

Thank you.

It is with any browser using chromium after a certain version. For example Dragon 23.4 works just fine within the sandbox but version 24.0 and later are horrible. The same goes for any other browser that uses a chromium version equal or later of that which is present in Comodo Dragon 24.0.

I did make a bug report in the CIS part. https://forums.comodo.com/bug-reports-cis/chromium-engine-gets-very-slow-within-the-cis-sandbox-input-laggdelay-t93334.0.html;new#new