Comodo Dragon bookmarks deleted after upgrading to CIS v4.0

Following up on this previous topic: https://forums.comodo.com/empty-t42178.0.html
my bookmarks are deleted (not simply disappeared) after cleanly replacing
CIS v3.x.x.587 with new v4.0.

This is I am sure related to CIS and absolutely not to any addons, which I have none.
OS: Windows 7 Ultimate x64 *no software/hardware recently modified
Browser Version: 1.0.0.10

If anyone can point me in the right direction as to why this even happens, it would be very
much appreciated. Thanks.

Related to D+ and slightly off-topic:
CIS v3.x.x.587 can restrict Dragon from accessing DNS Client service, v4.0 forces the rule to be disabled.

When i installed the BETA i had the same problem but when i upgraded the beta to the full version through the v4 updater i didn’t get this behaviour. It looks like they haven’t fixed it from the beta.

Cheers
Shaun

I’ve spent the last 2 months gathering bookmarks on youtube using dragon, too many to remember, then yesterday I had reason to uninstall v3 CIS and decided to download and install the latest (v4) now all my dragon bookmarks have disappeared.

Why was I not informed this might happen and to backup my bookmarks? I used to recommend CIS to all my contacts but since this event I think I will not do so again as I have no way of knowing what else that upgrade might have stomped on.

Deeply unimpressed.