Comodo Dragon Beta Version 43.2.2.157 Beta preview is now available.

One more question before I thin out for another long while : Do Comodo have some kind of fuzz testing capability for testing these extensions ? ( similar to Googles fuzz testing on the Chrome code trying all ways of random circumstances to make things go belly up )

Has Https Enforcement (Force Secure Connections) always been an extension? It’s not listed in Dragon’s chrome://extensions, but when added to Chrome, it is listed, as the image shows. :-\

[attachment deleted by admin]

So Comodo Dragon 42 will release the official version?

Thank

Do you know what it does? Could it be the little padlock in the right corner of the address-bar?

The Flash Download Helper isn’t shown in extensions either?

Hi JoWa,
Internal extensions can be viewed by opening the browser with the command line below.

--show-component-extension-options

Kind regards.

Hi Sanya,
Yes which has secure connection options.
Force Secure Connections-Comodo Help

The Flash Download Helper isn't shown in extensions either?
See my post above.

Kind regards.

My question: Why is Comodo using AdSanitizer and … whatever it’s using for SSL… instead of AdBlock Plus and HTTPS Everywhere?

I can sort of understand ABP. Companies paying to be on the “safe ads” list can be considered a conflict of interest. (As long as companies with obnoxious ads can’t pay to be on it, I don’t see the problem. But that’s me, and I won’t begrudge anybody a differing opinion.)

Thanks Captain.

Hi NiveusLuna,
Force secure connections

AdSanitizer is an AdtrustMedia creation.

I am more inclined to ask why not use the above?

Thanks.

I fully agree with the good Captain