Comodo doesnt detect LSASS attacks ???!!!

hallo

I am using Comodo Firewall with Avast Pro Antivirus.
Avast has Network shield and I was surprised to see that Avast detected LSASS Attacks and there was no alert from Comodo Fireawll.
I dont think that the network shield from Avast prevents prior Comodo, so that this attacks were blocks at first by Avast and thatswhy there wasnt nothing to be blocked from Comodo??!?! This explanation doesnt sound very seriosly for me.
I had earlier Kaspersky Internet Sekuruty and all this was blocked by it.
That I had Avast with ZonaAlarm Firewall and there were no alerts from ZoneAlarm. So it is logic to think that Zonealarm firewall has blocked all this attacks.
Now I have Comodo and not Comodo but Avast (actually there is no firewll) alert me about this.

So how can I be sure that I am saved??? :-\

See the screenshot for the LSASS attacks.

does someone has explanation?

[attachment deleted by admin]

well, is this such a big drwaback of Comodo firewall, that noone from the profis here tries to give any explanation :o

Hi,

can you elaborate a bit more please ? what test did you use ? what settings where you using in CIS ?

thanks,
eXPerience

what kind of test? Which settings do you mean and where to find them?

thanks

Hi, you said : “LSASS Attacks” . I assume that you have some kind of test to make sure that Comodo actually fails this. Where did you get the info that Comodo misses it ?

Rightclick on the Comodo Icon, configuration and then see what configuration you have selected.

eXPerience

Rightclick on the Comodo Icon, configuration and then see what configuration you have selected.

Comodo Proactive Security.

Well, Comodo didnt shown any alerts about this. Are there any logs?

Hi,

I’m sorry I misread your first post. I was assuming that you were using some kind of testing app, but apparently it’s a reallife attack.

I’ve requested some help of a developer, I hope he has the time to look at it.

best regards,
eXPerience

oh, that sound seriously :-\

And how it will goes further?