Comodo Defense Locked My Mouse When It Asked About SynTPHelper

Comodo detected that SynTPHelper was trying to modify the user interface for my Firefox Portable 3.0.6. SynTPHelper is a pointing device component on my dual core laptop running Vista Home x64. Though a popup asked me if I wanted to allow it, MY MOUSE FROZE, not surprisingly being that the pointing software was locked by Comodo. Futhermore, to my disgust, I had to shut down my laptop to break free. Further to my disgust, when I restarted firefox, an update had gone missing for a firefox addon, and had to redownload it, AND THE NAVIGATION BAR WAS GONE AND WOULD NOT SHOW BACK IN THE CONTEXT MENU, as in so I could select it to put it back, the command was just gone. Thanks to God I had backed up the firefox portable folder a few minutes before this Hell happened.

Could you please fix this oh Comodo peeps? Maybe you can buy a laptop from walmart of the type I described, test your thing, and then return the laptop when you are done. Another thing, where in the Hell is the options to change the choices you selected for a program’s access to other programs? Why the Hell is it so ■■■■ hard to find, or is it even there? Or why no “undo” or “go back” on the popup? Big duh functions right there.

God bless you.

The user age range on here is open to all Internet Denizens.
Please watch (carefully) what you type on here… Also, all Defense+ rules can be found under Defense±>Advanced->Computer Security Policy.
Policy review can be found: