COMODO Cloud for Android - 1.0 BETA Released!

Hello,

We are happy to announce that COMODO Cloud 1.0 BETA (for Android) was released to public.

Features

• upload/download any file type including music, videos, pictures to/from your COS account
  • categorized view (bookmarks, videos, images, pictures and music) which allows you to browse easier files in COS
  • you can watch movies, listen to music or view images from COS
  • search option to find easier any file you need
  • caching which improves viewing files speed because they don’t have to be downloaded from COS Server
  • share files trough COS. Get the link and send it to your friends
  • upload new photos, videos or audio recording as you take them

Known issues:

• None that we know. We challenge you to find them :slight_smile:

Bug Reports:

Please use this topic to report your bugs. Our moderators collect these bugs and submit them to the devs.

BETA NOTICE: This product is intended for special users (BETA Testers) who would like to join the testing process. It may contain major bugs that could cause serious problems and not be suitable for your everyday use yet. Please do not use it in your production machines.

Download Location:

To install the BETA Android client please first go to Settings → Applications → Enable the “Unknown Sources” to allow the installation. The application is not in Android Market yet. You need to download the apk file inside your phone/tablet, then run it.

Download link:
http://download.comodo.com/cos/download/setups/COS_android_1.0_BETA.apk

Android setup file size & checksums:
1.06 MB (1,116,828 bytes)
MD5: 3dd1221486b752ddceff8c96baf0a7d6
SHA1: 8e96174adb188998d5cede4975d381a6a4abc51f

Love it!!!

This is going into my Android Tablets NOW!!! :slight_smile:

I can’t find it on the android market to download.

you have to download the apk in the first post either move it to your SD card and install using a file manager or use ADB to install with "ADB install path/to/apk

Longtime Comodo firewall user!..Just installed the android app on my samsung infuse…Seamless install and clean UI…Lovin it so far!

Quick question…I’m new to the android phone thing having switched from the iphone…Your product is a third party app and is not in the android market yet…How will I receive updates to the app when they are available?

im thinking it will come to the android market once its out of beta

yes it will…

@wasgij6 & melih

Thanks for the quick responses!