Comodo Cloud Antivirus 1.3.395640.279 Hotfix Version Released!!!

Please guys, vote on this pool for my new wish request: https://forums.comodo.com/wishes-beta-corner-cis/change-the-blue-panel-and-the-window-buttons-maximize-miniminize-and-close-t116280.0.html

Please, Melih, take a look at it with love in your eyes…

You created your wish in CIS section… if any moderator see this. Please move it to right section.

I know, but the wish is for both products as they use the same gui… :stuck_out_tongue:

I have the same kind of problems as I already mentioned here.

CCAV-Valkyrie Feedback

After first rating scan, there is a file in unknowns list. Uploaded to Valkyrie manually.
File is this : Advanced File Analysis System | Valkyrie

File is still in unknowns in CCAV but the file is clean on Valkyrie result.

Thanks.

https://forums.comodo.com/news-announcements-feedback-ccav/comodo-cloud-antivirus-13394295265b-hotfix-is-released-t116109.0.html;msg838520#msg838520

How to install Comodo Internet Security Essenshial.
You receive an alert, but there is no OK

P.S. If you are installing the latest version, the installation does not offer

[attachment deleted by admin]

http://puu.sh/qjDI3/fa99d64d4d.jpg

I have 984 enemys on my computer :cry:

We will fight them for you!!!

Just give us some time…

Ability to give each file a verdict as either GOOD or BAD has NEVER been done before!!!

There is NO other security company who does this for consumers…NONE!!!

We will do it for you. We do it for our Enterprise Customers already. We are now bringing this to consumers.

Like I said, this amazing thing has NEVER EVER BEEN DONE BEFORE!!!

Valkyrie seems to flag a lot of clean files as malicious and dealing with those files is very clumsy, both reporting and excluding them…

why Comodo Cloud Antivirus dont detect when downloading something malicious…and detect it only when i run it…i do something wrong? :‘( :’(

You’re not doing something wrong. It’s how it is designed: detect upon execution and prevent a plethora of shields that needlessly make the program heavy and bloated.

How long does valkyrie take? It’s been “analyzing” my 60 unknown files for about 16 hours now.

Mileage seems still to be varying. Comodo is still in the process of upscaling the server capacity and tweaking:

Until further notice Valkyrie is still growing up and will have teething problems etc. Give it time and Valkyrie will be a great addition to the security provided by Comodo.

Does my PC have to be on. For instance, say I install the program, and there are 30 items that needs to be checked. If I turn the PC off for a day or two, when I come back will those items have results, or does the PC have to be on. I guess it depends on if all items are uploaded upfront?

Your pc does not have to be on. Valkyrie runs on Comodo servers in the cloud; it doesn’t run on your computer.

Does CCAV have the same issue of CIS with Windows 10 Anniversary Edition?

https://forums.comodo.com/install-setup-configuration-help-cis/windows-10-aniversary-build-doesnt-allow-comodo-drivers-to-be-installed-t116322.0.html

so I can say that finally the bug that I had with CAV not checking the cloud correctly. But what I noticed is that now there is a slow down with files opening because it waits for a few seconds to get result.

I haven’t seen reports about it. The sandbox of CCAV doesn’t run in the kernel. That could explain the apparent lack of the reports because there are no kernel mode drivers to install.

Ok thanks.
So, CCAV could be a good alternative to CIS until a fix is released :-TU

Thanks for all team Comodo !!! I test new version and i see the Windows Defender is ative after i install Comodo Cloud Antivirus is this correct?! Why?? The correct is after install comodo cloud is put off Windows Defender but not do this so i think have bug this.

1. I see sometimes take color orange in reputation of scan and say not conect to comodo server, is this bug too??

For a moment i just see this. Wait for correction fast, thanks !!!

Comodo Cloud Antivirus 1.4.396943.306 Released!!!