COMODO Cleaning Essentials 2.4.225190.192 Released!

Hi mate, would you please send me the crash dump together with the crash dump of Autorun Analyzer? it should be in CCE\Data<Product Name>\Dumps directory.

Regards
Haibo

Here’s the crash dumps data.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Guys, enjoy the CCE ;D
This new feature which repairs infected system files (like explorer.exe winlogon.exe and others) is really great.

Registry scanner works as well :-TU

But killswitch seems to be heavier on my system.

I replaced that one file w/ the one from that link & they both still crash.
CCE crashed when it was at 3% scanning progress & Autorun Analyzer crashed when it was halfway done.

PS: Here’s both crash dump files below /

What OS do you use?

Windows 8 Skin Pack But actually I run Window 7 Home Premium.

(Look at my setup below)

Congrats with the new release. :slight_smile:

is there a way to get mails when new versions is released?

Actually, each time you start CCE it should automatically check for newer versions and prompt you to download it if available.

Also if i only use killswitch ? i use it instead of my task manager, don’t really use the other parts of CCE

Absolutely love Comodo products in general. What’s so great about all of the products is in my opinion that advanced users can tweak, set settings to their needs but it is still very friendly for the less techy among us.
KillSwitch is simply an awesome Task Manager.

I still have a tiny request or question:

Would it be possible for the devs to add another option to the options menu ?
I mean it would be nice to have killswitch autostart when windows start or when you are about to login.
I know I can put killswitch in “startup” folder myself, but would killswitch interfere with other tasks of windows while windows is starting up.
Maybe the devs could put in an automatic delay to wait when all other login tasks or scripts are finished ?

If this is not possible then it’s okay, I’ll put it in autorun / startup folder myself, just wondering if it would complicate windows own startup. Thanks for another new version ! :-TU

Now, with the release of CRD 1.1, we have a long requested CCE design feature implemented in there. The “maximize” button and “list sorting and filtering”.

Will these changes be reflected back in Regular CCE soon ? When are we going to have the new version with these improvements…

Besides, please show the bases version number in the main interface along with CCE version number, so that it would be immediately identifiable.

Any signs of a new version in the near future?