Comodo cis does not start

hello,
i have experienced this with two different systems now this seems to be a frequent bug.

At one point comodo cis does no longer start with the computer.
CIS will then start a tool to check for problems. The tool does not find problems but cis still does not start. Only way there is to reinstall CIS.

I think here is a very clumsy implementation. If it does not start the tool should at least find the reason. Also it should be automatically started when CIS does not start instead only manual in some way which means until i take notice of it and start CIS manually one time the system is unprotected. This issue is especially unfriendly to inexperienced users who will not even see that there is a problem.

A. THE BUG/ISSUE (Varies from issue to issue)
Can you reproduce the problem & if so how reliably?:
Not anymore it has happend on that installation frequently
If you can, exact steps to reproduce. If not, exactly what you did & what happened:
start the pc.
One or two sentences explaining what actually happened:
on pc start CIS did not start. On CIS start the repair utility did start and not find a problem. CIS needs a proper repair utility that does find issues and needs a utility that makes sure everything runs as expected.
One or two sentences explaining what you expected to happen:
CIS start with the pc.
If a software compatibility problem have you tried the advice to make programs work with CIS?:
Any software except CIS/OS involved? If so - name, & exact version:
Any other information, eg your guess at the cause, how you tried to fix it etc:
B. YOUR SETUP
Exact CIS version & configuration:
CIS 8.*
Modules enabled & level. D+/HIPS, Autosandbox/BBlocker, Firewall, & AV:
Have you made any other changes to the default config? (egs here.):
Have you updated (without uninstall) from CIS 5, 6 or 7?:
no
if so, have you tried a a a clean reinstall - if not please do?:
Have you imported a config from a previous version of CIS:
no
if so, have you tried a standard config - if not please do:
OS version, SP, 32/64 bit, UAC setting, account type, V.Machine used:
windows 10 64 bit
Other security/s’box software a) currently installed b) installed since OS, including initial trial security software included with system:
no

C. ATTACH REQUIRED FILES (delete this section (section C) after attaching required files)

Please edit your post to be in the required bug reporting format so it can be forwarded to Comodo thanks.

i have edited it.

Version 8.x is no longer being updated and you would need to constantly be able to reproduce the issue otherwise it becomes harder to fix. Also when CIS does detect an error it will ask if you would like to run a diagnostic report to fix the error in which case it will try to find and repair any problems found. If the diagnostic utility says it could not find any problems you should still opt to generate and save the diagnostic report when it ask you to.

It might be that way but is there a feature that makes sure cis does actually start and if not starts the diagnose tool? If not this were still a partial fix to the bug and this can be applied for version after 8.x

I think it is or was this problem: https://forums.comodo.com/resolvedoutdated-issues-cis/comodo-security-agent-could-not-be-started-merged-topics-t115574.0.html