Comodo BoClean Question(s)

Hello!

Well first off all, I have been using Comodo Firewall Pro for quite some time now, and I am extremely impressed. I actually throw away Zonealarm Internet Security Suite for this Firewall, And I now have: Spybot-S&D, Ad-aware SE (free version), AVG Antispyware (free version), Spyware Terminator, Spywareblaster, NOD32 & This little baby. I am very happy with this.

Now I am not good with computers or software ( I play 3 different sports), so please don’t laugh when I ask this question:

Does Comodo BOClean have a Scanner that scans for malware and whatever else BOClean detects? like Spybot, Ad-aware etc? Or is it just real time like spywareblaster? without the scanning?

Also would like to ask:

What processes do comodo firewall and comodo boclean use? Because I haven’t noticed a System Slow down (GREAT!)

and Finally:

Why isn’t Comodo BOclean on www.filehippo.com? (if no one knows, filehippo is a site for downloading the newest versions of the best software) and Comodo Firewall is?

Thanks for the GREAT FREE products, You guys rocks are awsome…

Have a nice day,
Josh.

Josh123,
Welcome to the House of Comodo!

Does Comodo BOClean have a Scanner that scans for malware and whatever else BOClean detects? like Spybot, Ad-aware etc? Or is it just real time like spywareblaster? without the scanning?
No scanner in the way you might be used to thinking of, it's better. ;) BOClean scans your system for you at startup and then every 10 seconds it recalibrates (checking that nothing has changed) while at the same time running resident in memory as a shield waiting for malware to uncloak before it can be processed.
What processes do comodo firewall and comodo boclean use? Because I haven't noticed a System Slow down (GREAT!)
Impressive isn't it? BOClean has 2 processes, a kernel monitor (BOCore.exe) running as a service and BOC4.2*.exe. I'm not at my box with CPF so hopefully someone else will jump in with that information. So far as being at filehippo, again, someone else would have to answer that for you.

Comodo Firewall has cpf.exe and cmdagent.exe.

Maybe they have missed this program?

You can always contact them and see what they say

http://www.filehippo.com/info/contact/