Comodo BOClean Help please

Hello everybody :BNC :BNC :BNC

I just installed boclean install went ok then it went to update the update box appeared saying connecting to comodo check for version updates etc etc: Then it turned pure white the box and froze for about 2-3 minutes then installion said complete all ok.
So i rebooted and when my windows came up the comodo boclean icon has been green for now 1hr solid it`s stuck cant click on it does nothing but just stays green,
So i thought bad install reinstall went to add/remove click on boclean Icon then it said its missing or currupted and do you wish to remove it from the list “” WHAT “” i clicked yes and rebooted and its still running so i went start menu and removed it using the installer in there that installer worked no prob ( thing there is a bug with the add.remove entry though )
installed again same prob update box goes white and the icon stays green all the time
add/remove same thing missing do u wish to remove it from the list

please what can i do to get it to work i even thought it might be kaspersky so i unstalled it !!! same results :THNK :THNK :THNK

windows xp sp2
2gig ram ddr
256mb nvidia 6800 ultra
250 sata hdd
running kis6

• After updating did you close Comodo BOCleans menu ?

• Before you uninstall Comodo BOClean you have to Shut Down BOClean first !!! You can do that from the menu.

Greetz, Red.

Edit: Let’s quit muddying the waters of the OP’s thread. Keep it on topic please.
zbd,
This is the second time you’ve posted off topic with the exact same post.
If you wish to discuss this you need to keep it in the appropriate thread.
I’m deleting this post and moving replies to it back to the “Test” thread here:

https://forums.comodo.com/comodo_boclean_antimalware/test_results_for_boclean-t9105.0.html;msg66257#msg66257

~cat~