Comodo blocking itself and all other programs from running

Hi, Im having a very big problem. All exe’s cant run, not even comodo itself! Cant uninstall, regedit, control panel, anything! Comodo poped up an alert and i think i mindlessly clicked a wrong setting, and it has done this. Any suggestions? Need help fast!

Welcome to the forums roonui.

If your receiving a message ‘Not a valid Win32 application’ when trying to run an application, you can try disabling Image Execution in D+. Open CFP and go to:

‘Defense+\Advanced\Image Execution Control Settings’

Select Disabled on the slider.

This is a known problem and appears to be caused by a conflict with certain applications. It would be helpful to know what additional applications you are running resident.

Having the same problem: Comodo blocking itself and all other programs from running (:AGY)

And the fix is to run CFP?!?! :THNK

I’m running CFP now (on my other computer). How do I get it to run on the one where Comodo is Blocking itself and all other programs from running ?

Welcome to the forums fredlogo.

You could try starting in safe mode, but more likely a reinstall of cfp is going to be required. It may be worth while upgrading to the new beta release:

Special Test edition for the users who had problems with CFP 3.0.13.268

Fixed it by restarting in safe mode, logging in as ADMIN and disabling Image Execution in D+ by opening CFP and going to:

‘Defense+\Advanced\Image Execution Control Settings’

Select Disabled on the slider. Be sure to hit the APPLY button before exiting and rebooting.

Everything seems to be running normally now. (J)

Thanks! :BNC