Visit the new website here: http://backup.comodo.com/
You can find the release notes in html format here: http://backup.comodo.com/release-notes.php
You can also follow us on facebook for upcoming news and articles: Redirecting...
Keep your important files safe and access them from any computer. Online backup got better. It supports all type of backups including .cbu, .zip, .iso, sync and simple copy
You can listen to music, view pictures, play videos and others directly from online storage. Just click mount as local drive in Online Backup tab.
GUI just got easier to use. Create backups with a few clicks or choose advanced mode if you need extra settings, Save your backups as custom profiles and you can run them any time with a single click.
Burn your backups to any type of optical media.
clone disk and partition
Quickly clone disks/partitions by processing only used sectors.
Email your backups
You can receive scheduled emails with attachements containing important files.
New backup formats
CB can now create ZIP and ISO archives.
New backup methods
You can backup locked files using Volume Shadow Copy or using raw read (direct read)
Split files auto-detection
If you don’t know which cbu file is first split from a cbu archive, you can click on any file to restore the backup.
scripting got better
It has support for global variables such as %TEMP%, %USERPROFILE% and for all new features in CB
Since last public release we improved our cbu backup speed with 30%
INNOVATION & TECHNOLOGY
Minimize bandwidth using block level synchronization
incremental and differential backups
Minimize storage space using block-level incremental backups.
You can store multiple incremental and differential backups in the same .cbu file
Want to quiclky browse your backup? Just right-click and choose “CBU Mount”
self extracting backup
These backups can be restored on any machine without installing CB.
Update to BETA
Keep in touch with all new versions by updating to BETA versions (optionally)
One click feedback.
Tell us if you like/dislike our backup program by clicking on feedback button.
- Some issues with Comodo Online Storage service
- Some issues with backup to ISO, CD/DVD/BD and email notification
- CBU doesn’t start from WinPE / BartPE CD/DVD on Windows Vista and Windows 7
- Mounting a backup performed with 2.2 version or earlier might take some time depending on the backup size.
- Registry and System backups performed with 2.2 and previous versions for files that are locked might be corrupted. To avoid crashing the operating system these backups should not be restored after restart, especially if these file are used by the operating system.
- Some issues if running CBU under limited account
- If IE9 BETA is installed, some GUI pages may flicker on resize.
Please use COMODO BackUp 3.0 build 96 Public Release BUG REPORTS to report your bugs. Our moderators collect these bugs and submit them to the devs.
Setup for Windows XP 32-bit/64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit/64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit/64-bit, Windows Server 2003 32-bit/64-bit, Windows Server 2008 32-bit/64-bit:
Size : 16.87 MB (17698624 bytes)
MD5 : c6cc649f0fbe2ecc80395f72dfb545f6
SHA1 : ef5c66b44ecc14d97ac2b8534337d9c9c70747db