Comodo Backup - 1.0.0.1 or 1.0.1.10?

Hi!

Please, can someone help me?

I have been using for a few weeks the version 1.0.0.1 of Comodo Backup, and now I see this topic, where is available a version 1.0.1.10.

But, in the main page of Comodo the available version is the 1.0.0.1, and this was the version I have downloaded and installed. So, what is the correct version?

I would like to make another question, too: to upgrade from 1.0.0.1 to 1.0.1.10, can I install it without unninstall the older version (1.0.0.1), to maintain all my settings and preferences?

Thanks! :slight_smile:

G’day,

You can download version 1.0.1.10 and simply install it over the top of the existing version without losing your settings (from memory, this is just what I did when the latest version was released).

Cheers,
Ewen :slight_smile:

Hi panic,

So, I was trying to make this, but when I double click in the “ComodoBackUp_Setup_1.0.1.10.exe”, an error message appears, like below:

You seem to be having Comodo BackUp installed using older version of of installer. Please go to 'Start->Control Panel->Add or Remove Programs' section and un-install Comodo BackUp.

But, if I make this, I will loose all my settings, like jobs, source and destination folders, etc. Is there a way to make a “backup” of these settings, and then restore them in the new installation?

Thank you again for all your help. :slight_smile:

Regards!

Marcos