comodo back up does not work on user level [RESOLVED]

Can anyone help me with this??

I have installed COMODO back up with admin rights since non-admin users cannot install it… But i need it to run scheduled back ups for non-admin accounts which it does not do at the moment… When I have scheduled a back up in admin account, it works that time… Problem is when i log in as a non-admin account, the back up does not start…

Please provide some solutions for this…

Regards
Herc

Have you tried going to the Scheduled Tasks list and changing the properites of the backup job to run as an admin account?

Scheduled Task list of comodo?? I find nothing as a “Scheduled task list” in comodo…
Where do i find it??

And I am using Comodo backup v2.0.108800.9…

I meant the Windows Scheduled Tasks list.

Click START → ACCESSORIES → SYSTEM TOOLS → SCHEDULED TASKS.

This will display a list of all scheduled tasks on your system. Right click the backup job and select PROPERTIES.

Cheers,
Ewen :slight_smile:

Alrite… And then??

Hi

What windows you have?
If you have Vista right click ‘properties’ on the task and then check “Run with highest privileges” for that task.
All CB tasks are named “CBU taskID ??? ?”.

I am using Windows xp… I have done as you had directed… After assigning scheduled procedure in Comodo, there is an entry in the scheduled task list (same as you said) as CBU taskID xxxxxxxxxxx x… I went to its properties where i got “Run as” option… I changed it as a non-admin user… But still it does not work…

Had also unchecked “Run only if logged on”…

Please try to change it as a admin user.

Alright, i’ll check it… Thanx a lot…

Will let you know the results…

Thanx Emanuel,

It is working fine now…