Comodo Antivirus 8 cause black screen...

Hi,
First I want to thank you for very good Antivirus and other services.

I have two problem which first is probably reported.
The first one is incompatibility/conflicts with Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit when Firefox is block at startup. Know about temporary fix. [SOLVED] Firefox being blocked after Comodo update - Anti-Exploit Beta - Malwarebytes Forums

Second problem can be overcome but it is annoying.
When I run program (mostly game) that is not automatically prove by file rating then several warning came up. I permit them all, but when program go to full-screen, then screen go to black. That moment nothing is working and I need to do hard restart PC. What I notice is that while screen is going black another warning came up. But of course that moment I can not permit it. Solution is obvious. I need .exe file permit at file rating settings before I run program/game.

Update: I forget one odd thing. When I restart PC after black screen my router (D-link DIR-600) stop working and I need to do restart router as well.

It is doing at all my devices with Windows 8.1. All of them have last update of windows and everything drivers…
I using at all of them for protection Comodo Antivirus 8 and Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit. Programs installed at them are pretty much same.

Here is the further info:

Devices:
Notebook -Packard Bell Easynote LM85-JO-682
Windows Tablet: acer W4-820
DeskTop PC:Win8.1 Pro

NEC MultiSync EA261WM 26" (19201200)
Samsung SyncMaster 940BF 19" (1280
1024)
Noctua NH-U12P SE2
Core 2 Quad Q9450 2,66 GHz OC 3.66GHz
ASUS P5E Deluxe
Kingston 4x2GB HyperX T1 1066MHz DDR2 CL5
GIGABYTE GTX 750 Ti Ultra Durable BLACK EDITION 2GB
GIGABYTE GTX 460 Ultra Durable 1GB (for PhysX)
Creative SB X-Fi mX Xtreme Audio
Seasonic G Series 650W (spec. Gold)
Fractal Design Define R2

Report of installed programs : https://app.box.com/s/gh0tos9xxg86a1z155jjrf0mzh39kkts

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask (sry for my english)

Hi Mr.Lolendo,

Please use the required format in order to further process your issue.

In the meantime, I will move this one to “Resolved” section.
Thanks.