Comodo 3.10.35969.528 Update issue.

I was using an older version of comodo and tried to do the update from the old version and it gave me “error 108: Update could not be completed Please check your internet connections”
I noticed a new version of comodo “3.10.35969.528” and installed it, i tried doing update again and i am still having the same issue.
Anybody else having this problem with the new release?

Please read here
Dennis

Thanks for reply!
:-TU

I’m having the same problem. I have installed Comodo version 3.9.95478.509 and always when I’m trying to do a update (it tries to update to version 3.10.102363.531) it quits (after 5-25%) and says error 109: Internet connection got lost halfway during download
But my internet connection is up.
I did a whole system scan already with several anti virus programs but there was nothing found…
Any suggestions? Now i tried again while i was writing here and now it got up to 79% and the again error 109??
The link above is dead…

Hi DerNash

If you keep getting the error, I am afraid a reinstall is the only option. :frowning: Be sure to export your configuration before doing so though, so you do not lose any settings.

Cheers,
Josh

Hi Josh,
thanks for the answer.
I did a reinstallation of comodo internet security toda and tried to update afterwards with the same result… error 109…
Then i tried again 10 minutes ago and suddenly it worked… i don’t know what was the problem, i didn’t change anything perhaps it was too much traffic… but then it would be much easier for people if you could continue a failed update.

Hey I’ve been having this same problem for a whole month now. Ive tried countless reinstalls, tried manually updating, tried everything. I just want to update already! Can someone please help me!!!

Try the following.

1.We are gonna take a look to see if there are some old drivers of your previous security programs are still around. Go to Device Manager → View → show hidden devices → now look under Non Plug and Play drivers → when you see a driver that belongs to your previous security programs click right → uninstall —> do this for all drivers → reboot your computer.

When the problem persists make sure there are noauto starts from your previous security programs download Autoruns and run it.

This program finds about all auto starts in Windows. This tool can therefore seriously damage Windows when not handled properly. After starting go to Options and choose to hide Windows and Microsoft entries and then push F5 to refresh.

Now check all entries to see if there are references to your previous security program. When you find them untick them. After unticking reboot your computer and see what happens.

Does this help?