Comodo 2.4.16.174 shutting down

Two days in a row Comodo has threw an error saying that it has to shutdown when running under a limited user account on XP SP2 w all updates. The only way to gain access to the Internet was to reboot the machine!

Me too.

I’ve been getting the same lockup issues when webbrowsing teh internet.

Needs to be fixed.

Hmm no other posts regarding this problem. Guess its not that important.

Sorry no one has responded. Everything is most assuredly important.

What is the exact error code generated/shown in the message you get?

Are there any entries in Windows Event Viewer when this happens?

LM

I just realized that I recently updated Comodo to 2.4.17.183 and since then have had no problems, knock on wood. As far as I can remember there was no error code at all in the message from Comodo at the time. As well the Comodo logfile was too small sizewise to still have any information regarding that time frame.

I can not see anything in any of the XP System logs that point directly to Comodo.

I do see this repeatedly:

Event Type:	Warning
Event Source:	Userenv
Event Category:	None
Event ID:	1517
Date:		1/31/2007
Time:		8:53:05 AM
User:		NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM
Computer:	MINE
Description:
Windows saved user MINE\Ltd registry while an application or service was still using the registry during log off. The memory used by the user's registry has not been freed. The registry will be unloaded when it is no longer in use. 

This is often caused by services running as a user account, try configuring the services to run in either the LocalService or NetworkService account.

For more information, see Help and Support Center at http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/events.asp.