Commodo actually stops any internet activity

Help !!!

I have a PC that was working fine, connecting to the internet etc, via a LAN
I installed Comodo, and now I can’t connect to the internet.

I de installed Comodo, and my PC still doesn’t connect.

I am desperate for some help.

There is nothing wrong with the LAN, it works fine with another PC

Andy

Hi aps, welcome to the forums.

It is probably because CIS doesn’t know about your internet connection & what IP’s are related to it. Check CIS’ Firewall event logs for details of anything that CIS blocked. Also, please confirm your OS, CIS version & give a brief description of your Internet connection and LAN set-up (gateway?, router?, LAN IPs, LAN members, etc…), thanks.

We are gonna take a look to see if there are some old drivers of your previous security programs are still around. Go to Device Manager → View → show hidden devices → now look under Non Plug and Play drivers → when you see a driver that belongs to your previous security programs click right → uninstall —> do this for all drivers → reboot your computer.

When the problem persists make sure there are noauto starts from your previous security programs download Autoruns and run it.

This program finds about all auto starts in Windows. This tool can therefore seriously damage Windows when not handled properly. After starting go to Options and choose to hide Windows and Microsoft entries and then push F5 to refresh.

Now check all entries to see if there are references to your previous security program. When you find them untick them. After unticking reboot your computer and see what happens.