Command Line for downloaded files

What is the command line to use for scaning files with A download manager such as Fresh Download? I tried everything but nothing seams to work. Thank You.

The download location for the whole program is wherever you have set as your download location. Try downloading CAV again and click on Save and then save the setup file in a easy to find place. As far as the updates are concerned they are temporarily stored C:\Program Files\Comodo\Comodo AntiVirus\UpdTmp and C:\Program Files\Comodo\Comodo AntiVirus\UpdTmpMoveFile and then they are subsequently removed once the update has been successful. Try searching your harddrive for all the files called Setup.exe but my first suggestion is probably the easiest.

Eric

G’day,

If Comodo Anti Virus (CAV) is installed and configured correctly, you do not need to add the command line parameters to Fresh Download. The on access scanner component of CAV will scan the files as they are written to the hard drive as valid file system objects (complete files, once the download segments have been reassembled). I’ve tested this with the latest version of Fresh Download and it worked without changing the default config of either CAV or Fresh Download.

Hope this helps,
Ewen :slight_smile:
(WCF3)

Does not work for me! I have tried entering CAV in the Fresh downloads AntiVirus options. I need to know what line to enter for Fresh Download to Scan Downloads.

View\FreshDownload Options|integration\Virus Checking ???