COB mistake. who can help me?

I used cob to backup some files. Then I want to delete those. But I meet mistakes. In restore tab, I put my online backup account to connect the server. After connected, I want to delete the computer that is backuped last time. A dialog shows the appliance meets mistake and is closed in Win7 system. Afterwards, I always meet a mistake when I want to connect my online backup account. The mistake is that a dialog in Comodo Backup shows " Error initializing COB" , whenever I want to connect my online backup account in Backup or Restore tab.

I have talked with a livepcsupport expert. He suggests I reset my account. I have reset my account through the Comodo tech support. But the mistake appears again. “I want to delete the computer that is backuped last time. A dialog shows the appliance meets mistake and is closed in Win7 system.” Now, the dialog " Error initializing COB" is shown, when I want to connect my online backup account in Backup or Restore tab. My online backup account can’t be used. (my system language is Chinese, not English)

Who can help me to solve the problem?