CLAMWIN false positive?

While I’m running a scan with ClamWin portable Comodo AV keeps throwing up alerts. The “threats” are being detected as “UnclassifiedMalware[at]string_of_digits” and the location is C:\Users*my_username*\AppData\Local\Temp\clamav-string_of_digits

I’ve received eight alerts during this scan with ClamWin (the scan is not over yet).

A similar situation was already discussed here with the old clamav:

"This indicates that you also have clamav installed and the problem is that clamav doesn't encrypt its virus signatures, so avast is detecting them."

Using virus signature database version: 2369
Using ClamWin portable: ClamWin Portable (antivirus and antimalware) | PortableApps.com

Hello
thanks for your submission.
we need all these strings_of_digits to fix that problem.
Please right all of them here. Example:
UnclassifiedMalware[at]12345
UnclassifiedMalware[at]12346
etc.
this would really help us to do this quickly

When you encounter a False Positive (=FP) or a suspicious file please follow 1 of these 3 ways so it can be resolved as quickly as possible.
Thanks.

Kind Regards.
Alexey

It won’t help if you get all these digits in the names.
The given forum thread on the Avast forum perfectly explains, that these are extracted, unencrypted signature files. So with every update of ClamAV, there would be more.
It also gives the solution: Add these files (using wildcards) to the exclusion list.

This is one of the reasons, why you shouldn’t use more than one av scanner at the same time!