CiS Windows and Android Package

I’ve FINALLY gotten CiS installed on Windows 8.1 pro AND Windows 11 Preview Release and I’m REALLY LOVING COMODO with the protection it offers with the Firewall and Hips and IMHO it’s doing a BETTER job than ALL the Pro AVs I’ve paid for over 10 years BUT the Android version of Comodo leaves doubt in my mind as to the Pristine protection it is offering and I need the full Multi platform package with 2 Laptops and 3 Android. The Android is Forever stating either POOR or FAIR protection and I suspect that If I paid for it it would state FABULOUS protection and that doesn’t sound realistic.

I need reassurance and I’m not looking for a freebie, I’m looking for a very good AV that goes above and beyond the usual AV pack of Sheep and ATM Comodo Windows is IMHO pretty COOL but what can you say/do/amend/change with the Android version of Comodo ?

Another thing is that on these forums not many people reply and that is a disappointment.

But anyway, Android reassurance ?

Thanks

No replies to absolutely any questions I’ve asked. No worries, I’m Uninstalling on my 5 devices and going with another Paid AV that has support and a better so round package for Windows and Android. Enjoy your day

Hi Gabby3xL,

COMODO Mobile Security is designed to protect your Android devices against viruses, unsafe apps, risky settings and even from theft. It can protects your privacy and your personal information such as photos, contacts, videos personal contacts and much more. It restricts unauthorized calls, prevents the attack of ransomware, obstructs banking Trojans from accessing or stealing of your android device data.

We assure you the best protection and we look forward to share your kind thoughts on your expectation of Comodo Android version.