CIS v4.1.......CIS Premium!

Это - только изменение названия, чтобы отразить его статус. Премия все еще будет свободна.

I sure hope that makes any sense. Google. :)

What do mean under word “still”?

Still free. It continues to be free. CIS is renamed to CIS Premium. But, it is still free.

How’s that? :slight_smile:

sounds good :-TU

Thanks. Good luck. New GUI terrible. Red color looks like danger. Maybe return GUI from CIS 3.14 (very beautiful GUI).

Ah. I haven’t heard anything about it for this release, but who knows. As kail mentioned, there is a work around if you do not know.

What about this !?

https://forums.comodo.com/news-announcements-feedback-cis/heads-up-on-cis-v41-incase-anyone-missed-it-t56794.0.html

If I understand corectly, it seems that we will be able to update from 3.14 to 4.1 !

Btw: [b]After[/b] CIS 4.1 is out, CIS 3.14 users will start auto updating to CIS 4.1."

That doesn’t specify whether v4.1 will have the option, or that the option will be available in the version after v4.1. From what Melih has said, it sounds like it won’t be this version. I don’t know for sure though, it could be.

Auto update could happen with 4.1, or a later version. I modified the post to be more clearer.

Thx.

Still not out today ??? ??? ???

This is greate :ilovecomodo: :comodo110:

Don’t worry about it guys/girls it’s coming real soon :wink: I can assure you of that.

https://forums.comodo.com/news-announcements-feedback-cis/cis-premium-41-info-should-be-out-next-monday-or-tuesday-t56868.0.html;msg399786#msg399786

Words can’t do much so your right I can’t do much to make the project come along faster but as I have said before my main beef is that everybody (or most people) remembered to forget about the BB (That was after all due in this version). I have not.

As for the delay there is a great way of fixing that…Be on time.

I see your point and I agree.

Is there finally a native IPv6 support?

It would be also nice if you replace the aggressive red background color by default to blue.

Or black:

[attachment deleted by admin]

Yes. Indeed, that looks really good. :-TU

The black color symbolizes the funeral of the malware. :smiley:

I see you are arguing based on a version number… Whereas V4.0 was released 3 months ago it looks like you meant that the ETA was 3 months.

Thanks for the beef but don’t forget to put off the fire or the smoke will get in you eyes. 88)