- What you did: using normally my computer
- What actually happened or you actually saw: the “update icon” appeared in the task bar to propose an update already installed
- What you expected to happen or see: a real new update
- How you tried to fix it & what happened: made the update all the same several times
- If its an application compatibility problem have you tried the application fixes here?: not applicable
- Details & exact version of any application (execpt CIS) involved with download link: not applicable
- Whether you can make the problem happen again, and if so exact steps to make it happen: when I “check the updates” I received a message saying that my CIS Version is already up to date
- Any other information (eg your guess regarding the cause, with reasons):
Files appended. (Please zip unless screenshots).
- Screenshots illustrating the bug:
- Screenshots of related CIS event logs and the Defense+ Active Processes List:
- A CIS config report or file.
- Crash or freeze dump file:
- Screenshot of More~About page. Can be used instead of typed product and AV database version.
- CIS version, AV database version & configuration used:
- a) Have you updated (without uninstall) from CIS 3 or 4: NO
b) if so, have you tried a clean reinstall (without losing settings - if not please do)?:
- a) Have you imported a config from a previous version of CIS: NO
b) if so, have U tried a standard config (without losing settings - if not please do)?:
- Have you made any other major changes to the default config? (eg ticked ‘block all unknown requests’, other egs here.): NO
- Defense+, Sandbox, Firewall & AV security levels: D+= , Sandbox= NONE already with AVAST , Firewall = , AV = AVAST
- OS version, service pack, number of bits, UAC setting, & account type: Windows 7
- Other security and utility software installed: CCLEANER
- Virtual machine used (Please do NOT use Virtual box): NO