CIS stuck and doesn't respond and update

CIS stuck and doesn’t respond and update. Please see the video for details:
http://screencast.com/t/cMgmKSupKe
When I restarted Windows, it didn;t help.
CisReport is attached.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Does running the diagnostics find any problems? If so, is it able to fix them?

If the diagnostics do not help this can likely be fixed by reinstalling by following the advice I give in this topic.

Let me know what you find.

Thank you.

Does running the diagnostics find any problems?
Yes, it did.
If so, is it able to fix them?
Unfortunately, not. It’s not able to (see red cross on the final window). Possibly it could be found from the file I attached, couldn’t it?

Okay. In that case please try reinstalling by following the methods I reference in the topic I linked to. Let me know how that went.

Thanks.

Was reinstalling able to fix this?

I have the same issue… I didn’t see this when I posted my topic. I would also like to know if reinstalling fixed the issue…

Also, if reinstalling the same version works, or if I have to downgrade versions.

Please try reinstalling, by following those methods, and let me know if it solves the problem.

Thanks.

Ok, just for other people’s benefit… I had an old updater exe on my machine. I ran that without uninstalling to see what would happen. It ran successfully, then I rebooted (note, for some reason I wasn’t able to reboot normally, so I did a cold boot). Upon restarting, the program now appears to be working correctly… However, I will be keeping an eye on it for abnormal behaviour.

Okay. In that case reinstalling will likely solve the problems Wason is experiencing as well. I will therefore move this report to Resolved. If reinstalling turns out to not entirely solve this issue let me know.

Thank you.