CIS slowing SSD performance?

Hoping I can get some info or advice here. Ever since I startred using CIS on solid state drives (SSD) my overall systems performance tanks. Soon as I uninstall the software my computer is back up to full speed. Anyone know what the deal is with CIS and SSDs? Computer normaly boots up in about 18 seconds…after I install CIS computer takes up to 2 minutes to boot. When I get the login screen, it sits there for about 20-30 seconds, then I get a black screen for 20-30 seconds, then I get a black screen with a cursor for about 10 seconds, the windows login noise, then gradually loads everything in the system tray.
Once I uninstall CIS, there is no waiting for any of that. I type in password hit enter and everything loads in a flash. I’ve only seen this problem with CIS so far, haven’t seen it with Norton or Webroot.

There a setting or something within CIS I can turn off to not kill my systems performance?

These are gaming systems - setup:
Desktop:
AMD 1090T
8GB DDR3 @1600
2xOCZ Agility 2 60GB

Laptop:
i7-230QM
8GB DDR3 @1333
1xOCZ Vertex 60GB

Both systems get killed by CIS.

Thanks for info in advance

May be left overs of previously installed security programs are in the way. Try using removal tools for those programs. Here is a list of removal tools for common av programs: ESET Knowledgebase .

Otherwise do a Google search with terms “removal tool” and * name of product or vendor*.

These are on fresh installs though. No other security programs have been installed prior to installing CIS. I’ve disabled everything Microsoft has to offer as well.

I take it that both machines have SSD’s on board?

Can you show me a screenshot of the Defense + logs (View Defense + Events) of one of the machines?

Can you see if you have Block all unknown requests if the application is closed or “Enable adaptive mode under low system resources” enabled. If so disable them and report back what happens.