CIS Scorecard

I wish CIS has a scorecard telingl me:

1. Which version I have now, what version is available.
  2. Which Signature I have now, what version is available.
  3. How many signature in my PC’s CIS DB.
  4. How many objects in the Quarantined. (Click, then can see the detail)
  5. How many suspicious files that I have submitted. (Click, then can see the detail)
  6. How many objects (virus,worm,trojan…) were found. (Click, then can see the detail)
  7. How many D+ Event were blocked. (Click then can drill down to see the detail)
  8. How many D+ Event were allowed. (Click then can drill down to see the detail)
  9. When is my lastest scan.
  10. When is my lastest update.
  11. How many log files I have saved. (Click to select and view the log files.)

One more wish:
12. I have CIS has scanned log file in TXT format, so that many of the experts can use CIS scan log for understand and find the cure, for example: Hijackthis forum in bleepiingcomputer)

There is a “master list” of information that people want on the status summary screen (unfortunately, only moderators have access to the the list). Your items 1-11 are already on this master list. But, thank you for making your suggestions because they re-affirm to Comodo the importance of having this info on the “scorecard.”

As for suggestion 12, perhaps one of the developers can comment on whether this would be helpful.

:-TU

Excellent. A scorecard is a summary of key information there. It help the user understand what status she/he has.

I am very glad to know there exist a “Master List” in the group of Moderratos. Hope to see it(Master List or Scorecard) in the new release.