CIS - Running under svchost.exe

CIS and CISTray are running under svchost.exe after I start my computer. It appears they are running under svchost.exe and taskeng.exe

When running under svchost, the application (svchost.exe) takes up about 13% of my processor usage and causes my computer to run 10-15C hotter at rest than it ran before the installation of CIS. I use KillSwitch to end the process (svchost.exe) and exit CIS, then resart it. After resart, it runs under explorer.exe and uses few resources… computer cools down.

Also, since I installed CIS, all my videos and games run “jerky” and no longer play smoothly. It is as if there are constant breaks in the connection.

Any help on how to keep CIS off of the svchost.exe and stop the video “jerking”???

Do you have other security programs installed that run side by side with CIS in the background?

Also, since I installed CIS, all my videos and games run "jerky" and no longer play smoothly. It is as if there are constant breaks in the connection.
Does this only happen when watching videos and playing games online? Can you check with Task Manager if there is a CIS process starting to take a lot of CPU cycles.

There are no other security programs running and sharing security. There does not seem to be any resource bumps that I can see affecting the video. I exit Comodo (cistray/CIS) and close the associated taskeng.exe; then restart CIS and all is well. I wish it would start in this configuration. The games do not bounce as much as the youtube videos. Machine based videos seem to run smoothly as most games do. I may have some internet connection problems with the youtube videos. I did swap ISP when I first installed CIS.

If CIS would only start under explorer.exe then all would be well. I have disabled any scheduled tasks I can find in CIS.