CIS Rules

I am using CIS version 5.8. I really like the interface, and the ease of making rules.I have 2 screen shots.One is my global rules.Those are the most commonly hacked parts that are used by windows os.The other screen shot is application rules.I have a openvpn service.I used a combination of application rules, predefined policies, and network zones to make these specific rules.

Basically, my vpn connection is controlled through the virtual tap adapters mac address.I cant go online,unless I’m connected to my vpn.If I lose my vpn connection,I am automatically cut off.I used utorrent in part of these rules.That’s were my problem starts.CIS is blocking the port I forward from my router.I tried to use these rules below to add in CIS, with no luck.

I ried numerous ways to get this to work.I used Pandlouk rules,and Ragwing in this tutorial with no luck.How do you combine more rules if you already have rules.(ie) In Ragwing rules I had to combine those with existing rules for utorrent. Ragwing rules also deal with global rules leaving a port wide open.Using Pandlouk rules,I only had to go to predefined polices vs application rules, but still no dice. ???

On a side note.When using Ragwing rules.I made sure all the green rules for both rule sets were above and red rules.

https://forums.comodo.com/guides-cis/firewall-tutorial-for-utorrent-with-comodo-internet-security-t15677.0.html

Any ideas how I can get this port open.

I made a basic paragraph structure for an easier read

[attachment deleted by admin]

What is the port number for uTorrent? Can you post a screenshot of the firewall logs of around the time uTorrent connects?

This is weird, I took out all the rules,and now a get the green icon in utorrent.I dont run utorrent as a trusted app either.I really dont want to broadcast the port I use for utorrent online. A brief explanation would help.Also how to combine more that one rule set on 1 application in application rules.

What rules did you take out?

I dont run utorrent as a trusted app either.
How do you run uTorrent?
I really dont want to broadcast the port I use for utorrent online. A brief explanation would help.Also how to combine more that one rule set on 1 application in application rules.
Read the following tutorial I made. Substitute the port numbers and protocol for your situation.

To open the port TCP 1723 for example

First step is to determine the MAC or Physical address of you network connector. Go to Start → Run → cmd → enter → a black box will show up and enter the following → ipconfig /all (notice the space before /all) → enter → now look up the Physical address and write it down.

Notice that Physical address = MAC address

Firewall → Network Security policy → Global Rules → Add → fill in the following:
Action: Allow
Protocol: TCP
Direction: In
Description: Incoming Port

Source address: Any
Destination Address: Choose MAC address and fill in the found MAC/Physical address
Source Port: Any
Destination Port: 1723

Then push Apply → Now make sure that the new rule is somewhere above the basic block rule(s) as the bottom (the block rules have red icons); you can drag and drop the rules → Ok.

This opens the port in Global Rules. Easiest now it to give uTorrent the Trusted Application policy. That way we can easily see if all the steps were performed correctly. After that we can make a more defined application rule for uTorrent.