CIS randomly deleting Predifined Policies and refuses to run Trusted Apps

I have had this problem on and off for a while now for CIS v5.12.256.249.2599 Windows Xp SP3 x32.
CIS keeps randomly deleting Predifined Policies and refuses to run Trusted Apps
I have to Kill cfp.exe, cmdagent.exe , import a known working Registry Key HKLM_System_Software_Comodo and restart Comodo service and App in order to get the Predifined Policies back. Of course all the new Rules have to be re-entered.
I have been unable to find a real solution to this happening + it’s so frequent now that I am seriously going to look for another Firewall

From the information you have given I am not clear whether this is a bug/issue. Also I am sorry but we can no longer accept most 5.x issues.

For the moment I will transfer you to help so you can work through this issue with users and mods in this forum and hopefully resolve it. I hope that is OK.

Please ask any mod to move this report back to the bugs forum if it becomes clear that it is a bug/issue.

To resolve your problem I would suggest that you should uninstall using the forced uninstaller: here and install CIS 6.0. Unfortunately, my apologies, you will lose your settings during this process.

Best wishes

Mouse