A. The bug/issue
- What you did:
- What actually happened or you actually saw:
The word “Static” with the 3 buttons at the bottom “Start, Suspend, Cancel”
- What you expected to happen or see:
not sure… supposedly automatic??
- How you tried to fix it & what happened:
- If its a software compatibility problem have you tried the compatibility fixes (link in
What compatability fixes??
- Details & exact version of any software (execpt CIS) involved (with download link
What exactly do you want to know?
- Whether you can make the problem happen again, and if so exact steps to make it
This happens automatically, I have no control over its appearance.
- An other information (eg your guess regarding the cause, with reasons):
something about the install is corrupted??
B. Files appended. (Please zip unless screenshots).
- Screenshots of the Defense plus Active Processes List (Required for all issues):
Defense+ ProcessList1.png / ProcessList2.png
- Screenshots illustrating the bug:
- Screenshots of related CIS event logs:
- A CIS config report or file.
- Crash or freeze dump file:
- Screenshot of More~About page. Can be used instead of typed product and AV
C. Your set-up
- CIS version, AV database version & configuration used:
Comodo: IS Premium
Virus Signature Database Version: 10791
- a) Have you updated (without uninstall) from from a previous version of CIS:
b) if so, have you tried a clean reinstall (without losing settings - if not please
yes. Do you supply a cleaner tool to remove ALL traces of prior Comodo install?
- a) Have you imported a config from a previous version of CIS:
b) if so, have U tried a standard config (without losing settings - if not please
nope. I install using the default install options.
- Have you made any other major changes to the default config? (eg ticked 'block all
unknown requests’, other egs here.):
- Defense+, Sandbox, Firewall & AV security levels:
Sandbox= enabled (ALL options checked),
Firewall = safemode,
AV = stateful (realtime),
- OS version, service pack, number of bits, UAC setting, & account type:
Win XP, SP3, 32-bit, administrator, administrator
- Other security and utility software currently installed:
is3: StopZilla v18.104.22.168, Super Anti-Spyware (free) v5.0.1136, AntiMalware Bytes (free)
8. Other security software previously installed at any time since Windows was last
- Virtual machine used (Please do NOT use Virtual box):
[attachment deleted by admin]