CIS Locking my entire computer on startup, Blocks all Windows programs

This is wicked ! I did a Windows update it took like 1hour to complete then when it restarted after a bug and now CIS is locking my entire computer on startup : my startupt screen is a black screen with a sandboxed window of explorer in “This PC” location (green square around the window). From time to time Comodo sandbox is popping asking to “Run isolated” “Run unlimited” “Block” Microsoft Windows signed programs (takhost.exe, dahost.exe, SearchIndexer.exe, …) with the message :

Although Microsoft Windows has digitally signed their application, they are not yet whitelisted by us. If you trust Microsoft Windows and are installing or updating their application you can press the "Run Unlimited" button.

Since the only thing I have access too is the Explorer window with the green square around it and sandbox is going crazy blocking everything I think it my be because of it. How to fix it ?

PLEASE HELP ME I HAVE TOO MUCH DATA ON THE COMPUTER TO JUST FORMAT EVERYTHING !!!

Best thing to do so is to reboot and boot in safe mode. That may help Windows to install it’s updates. Then boot back to regular Windows. This is likely just a hiccup.