CIS crashing after yesterday's update

Hi my cis is crashing after yesterday’s update. I’ve attached log with post.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Please edit your first post so that it follows the format explained in this post. Without the proper format I cannot forward it to the devs.

Thank you.

PM sent.

Okay, I will move this to the Non-Format section of the forum.

However, do be aware that reports in that section are rarely looked at by the devs. Thus, in order to get this bug fixed please edit your first post so that it is in the correct format. Send me a PM when you have done this, or if you have any questions.

Thank you.

Can you please check and see if this is fixed with the newest version (version 6.3.294583.2937)? Please let us know whether it is fixed or you are still experiencing the problem.

Also, note that all bug reports in the Non-Format section of the forum, which is where this report currently is, are mainly not looked at by the devs. Thus, if the bug you were experiencing is still not fixed please edit your first post so that it is in the correct format (found here, with all required attachments), so I can forward this to the devs and get this problem fixed.

Thank you.

PM sent.

Can you please check and see if this is fixed with the newest version (7.0.313494.4115)? Please respond to this topic letting us know whether it is fixed or if you are still experiencing the problem.

Also, note that all bug reports in the Non-Format section of the forum, which is where this report currently is, are mainly not looked at by the devs. Thus, if the bug you were experiencing is still not fixed please edit your first post so that it is in the correct format (found here, with all required attachments), so I can forward this to the devs and get this problem fixed.

Thank you.

PM sent.

I’m sorry, but as this has been in the Incomplete section for more than a single period I must now move this to Resolved. If you are still experiencing this issue, please create a properly formatted bug report, with all required information, so that this can be forwarded to the devs.

Thank you.