CIS Blocking Discussion Forum Avatars

I began experiencing this problem roughly one year ago, when I noticed that the avatars on one of several discussion boards I participate in were not showing up. Instead of the little picture by my screen name, there was a broken image icon instead (no matter which browser I used). Over the year, I tried various different ways of fixing this problem (at first I thought it was a browser issue, and then I thought the problem was malware), I even posted about the problem in the forum itself, only to learn that I seemed to be the only one experiencing this problem, all other members were able to see everyones avatar just fine (…including mine). Eventually, I gave up trying to figure it out, and just assumed that there was a problem with that discussion board… until recently.

My subscription with CIS expired just a couple of days ago, and I was unable to renew it until today. However, in the two days that I went without CIS (running Windows firewall instead, with no antivirus), I visited that particular forum once again to find that all avatars were clearly visible! For two days, I surfed through dozens of pages in that forum, and all avatars were intact! But now today, as I renewed my CIS subscription and began using it again, I go back to that forum… and once again, NO AVATARS… instead, that broken image icon again.

So my question is: What setting inside CIS could be affecting the avatars on that one discussion board from showing up? Because at this point I’m certain it has something to do with my Comodo settings. I’ve reviewed all my settings and can’t determine what part of it would address the issue with avatars (the little image that displays by a person’s screen name) in a forum from showing up, or why it would be affecting only that one site. Is it a firewall settings issue or an antivirus settings issue? What would be the best way for me to troubleshoot and/or resolve this problem? Any suggestions or advice that could point me in the right direction would be appreciated, as I’ve already ignored this problem for far too long. I love Comodo software, but it can be fussy about it’s particular settings.