CIS AV Problem

I am running win 7 home fully updated with CIS Premium with sandboxie 64 and mamutu.got a popup to do a full scan and went to the av settings to exclude my main hd (C) and when i clicked scanner settings-excusions-add-browse files then the + next to computer the + disapears and none of my hds shows but i can add the hds manually to the exclution list

the pc is running fine .no problems.ran cis diagnostics no problems detected. just odd.

the pc is a dell i560-win 7 home 64 bit -(c) main hd - (d) dvd burner - (f) verbatim 8 gig -(g) 8 gig sd card used with readyboost and (k) 3 tb external hd for storage

running with cis is

sandboxie 64
mamutu
spywareblaster

thanks

Try uninstalling Mamutu to see if that plays a role or not.

Thanks for the reply.I just tried uninstalling Mamutu and there was no differance.It looks like I will try reinstalling CIS and see what happens;but since there will be a updated version soon I will wait untill it showes up.

thanks

It sounds like a bug to me. If you have the time and energy please consider filing a bug report in the Bug Reports - CIS board following the format as described in FORMAT & GUIDE - just COPY/PASTE it!.

Reporting of bugs is strictly moderated to make sure Comodo gets clear bug reports. So, please make sure you closely follow protocol. That way your report will certainly be seen by Comodo staff.

I am getting everything together for the bug report ? how to do the screenshots that are requested thanks

btw i just did a clean install and still the problem is still there

screen-posting for beginners

thanks i found the info lol tried to make it back to change post but didnt make it lol :-TU

no problem

Bug Report posted