CIS allowed run a virus, my computer is infected

The upeksrv.exe file is in trusted files, another infected files too. I am sure that I could not do 8 mistake… It is very strange. I remove it from trusted files and I try this file run again. Sorry for my English.

Then my conclusion was right after all. :smiley:

It is really good to know they are in the trusted files since it explains how they were allowed to be installed in the real system. However, I know it is not good for you to know this, since it’s the reason why you now have an infected system.

Please delete ALL your trusted files (including good known files) and run again the file. Let us determine now how it got into your trusted list.

@Mods… I guess the title of this thread should be renamed since it might be misleading to other COMODO users. It was proved already that the file was whitelisted somehow by mistake.

I am sorry I was away. I deleted all file in trusted.

I do not understand why the file was trusted because when I run such files CIS do not show any pop up window.

But my CIS is ery strange. I have clean install and AV test takes about 14 hours (HDD has about 400GB ).

[attachment deleted by admin]

Does it ever finish scanning?

If so then run another full scan immediately after and let me know how long it takes this one to finish.

Thanks.

I have finished scan now.

I make rescan now.

I have this result for now:

settings - default full scan, exclusions - D:*, so CIS scan only 50GB on partition C.

[attachment deleted by admin]