CIS 64bit 3.12.111745.560 & Vista Ultimate 64bit & Viceversa Pro

I use CIS 64bit 3.12.111745.560 in a windows vista ultimate 64bit installation… the last weeks i have some problems with viceversa pro… its a file backup application… i backup some files to another windows ultimate 64 pc and a linux samba server… many times i get improper file transfers… viceversa pro uses crc to verify written files, many times, the files have crc errors, on both targets. i pinpointed it to comodo, cause when i stopped it and killed cmdagent process, files transfered ok with correct crc verification… anyone got any solution to this problem? some recent update must be the problem, cause it appeared the last month or so…

Please try again until the error happens again and check the Firewall and Defense + logs and post screenshots of them here.

The firewall logs can be found under Firewall → Common Tasks → View Firewall Alerts.
The Defense + logs can be found under Defense + → Common Tasks → View Defense + Alerts.

Just happened again… Firewall logs are empty, defense+ logs again empty ( its disabled anyhow ), files copied correctly to windows pc, but not on the linux samba pc, even though viceversa pro reported crc check ok… stopped comodo from systray, killed cmdagent process, viceversa pro copied files correctly…

Please let us know what security and network related programs you have installed and which one are running in the background. This will help the devs to see if they can reproduce the problem.

As far as antivirus, firewall and anti-malware, nothing else, only Comodo is running.