CIS 6, view active network connections (data)

Can anyone help me, after using CIS6, I am unable to view the network activities.

Killswitch does provide the list of applications and their connections to internet, but does not show the in/out data amount like in CIS5, is there anyway to restore the columns?

Look under View → Select Columns → Process Network and select the desired columns.

That does not seem to be working, even though the column comes up, all process shows 0 although loading youtube video.

Btw is there a way to put the network traffic columns in the network tab and not process tab?

I tried and noticed that when adding the columns they get added to the Processes tab and not to the Killswitch tab. The tabs don’t show traffic when showing up in the Processes tab.

That is a bug in my book. If you have the time and energy please consider filing a bug report in the Bug Reports - CIS board following the format as described in FORMAT & GUIDE - just COPY/PASTE it!.

Reporting of bugs is strictly moderated to make sure Comodo gets clear bug reports. So, please make sure you closely follow protocol. That way your report will certainly be seen by Comodo staff.

If you click on the shield in the bottom right hand corner, you can restart KillSwitch with Administrator level access. This will show the network traffic on the process page.

I must admit I missed that little shield and clicking on that KS will tell it is not running with Admin rights etc…

That also points to a second bug; KS should start with admin rights because I am running as admin. I worked around it by changing the properties of the KillSwitch.exe to run it as admin.

+1 we need it, it was so useful