CIS 5 Themes ...

Thanks, Bad.

So, with only Vista x64 missing, it’s probably a safe to assume that all is OK. If there are no objections, we should move it to the public area.

https://forums.comodo.com/news-announcements-feedback-cis/submit-applications-you-want-to-be-made-trusted-here-t46391.0.html;msg435049#msg435049

Are these files into the final version

No you need to download them from here and add to Themes in CIS files.

Thank you very much

Wonderful!
Thank you!

So, then… 24 hours later & no objections. Topic moved & Subject changed to include CIS 5.

Thats alot they all look so wonderful.

good theme ;D

Awesome,super job.All themes are great,thank you so much! (:CLP)

Awesome ! Thank you for the new themes ! Now if that tray icon can also be pimped… I will be fully satisfied with the esthetics of CIS 5 !

They work great in V5 and XP SP3 but now I need a bright red one like the default for v4. I’m using the Rose one right now.

You can change the desktop icon but I don’t think the tray one can be changed. I changed my desktop one to the Firewall icon since that’s all I have installed. I want the v4 tray icon back, red looks like something is wrong.

Could some “developer” build up an Indigo theme for CIS5?

+1

Check first page …

missy,

U R Da Bomb :-TU

Bad

It would be great to have that option also.

~Maxx~

:-TU :-TU :-TU

The red theme looks very nice! It fits the color of the COMODO GROUP and of the icons of other COMODO products just fine. Thanks for the nice themes!